Commission A sculpture
1. Send an email I would love to hear from you! Email me about your ideal horse sculpture. Give me an idea of it's desired location and how large you want it to be. email@example.com
2. Meet the artist On a zoom Mtng. I would like to hear all the details of your dream sculpture and placement. Why is this important to you? How do you see this sculpture bringing empowerment, joy and inspiration to you, your family and your friends? What is possible for your level of investment.
3. Investment After we have agreed on the scope of the commission I will email you back an agreement form stating exactly what is being commissioned. This short form states everything from Initial deposit to description of work, color, logistics, installation, final payment, etc. This is where we both get total clarity in writing so there is no guessing. To view a blank agreement form click the box "agreement form"
4. Supporting material After the agreement form is signed off on and a deposit is received, there may or may not be drawings done, or other variables needed to dial in the final design. For instance some clients are not certain of what color they want until a sculpture is almost finished. Some parts of the process are fluid like that and can be relaxed in the timeline of a choice. If drawings or other supporting material is to be done, it is written in the agreement form beforehand.
5. Shipping and installation These logistics are discussed, decided on and costs are calculated according to your preference and what makes the most sense. These details are included into the agreement form.